View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 02:13 PM
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.

I would also be willing to bet that the Semroc Saturn V comes out WAAAAYYYYYY before the Estes version comes out if at all.
Semroc operates correctly: Under promise and OVER deliver.
Estes is the exact opposite: Over promise and UNDER (if at all) deliver.

Take a guess which is more effective in cultivating good business relationships with repeat customers ?
Hint: Their name does NOT start with the letter "E" !

Semroc usually releases their products either right around their "promise" dates if not earlier.
Estes is almost ALWAYS late with their releases if they release promised new product at all.

If Estes did not have an almost monopoly on small BP SU engines, I probably would buy NOTHING from them. That company is a sad JOKE compared to what Vern and Gleda envisioned and created.

I sure wish somebody would come out with a new line of 18 and 24mm SU BP engines that has more variety....

Estes has been using the lame excuse of "new lead law" as of late to explain the delay in releasing new products. That has not seemed to slow anyone else down as most of the other companies have determined that the law does not apply to primarily ADULT hobbies. Sounds like a baloney excuse by the big "e" to me.

I think at BEST we have only a 50/50 chance of seeing any of the supposed "classic series" from Estes.

Yes, there is such a thing as NORMAL
, if you have to ask what is "NORMAL" , you probably aren't !

Failure may not be an OPTION, but it is ALWAYS a POSSIBILITY.
ALL systems are GO for MAYHEM, CHAOS, and HAVOC !