View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 10:36 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpJet
This is not a correct statement. The C6 motor will out sale the C5 motor by at least a 20 to 1 margin since everyone knows what a C6 motor is and non of the current packaging lists a C5 motor. Even if all the packaging is updated to include a C5 motor the C6 would way out sale the C5.

By the way if NO tooling exists for the original model I will upscale it a bit to take a D12\E12 motor since I believe everyone would enjoy a larger version of it anyway.

John Boren

P.S. Just because I work on something doesn't mean it will make it to market. I hope it does but some times in won't

Then "eliminate the competition" and drop the C6... switch entirely to the C5...

Most people who are buying model rocket motors just think "get the biggest one that will fit" anyway... only the "real hobbyists" truly understand the gist of the motor designations and what they mean, let alone have the ability to interpret how the various motor choices affect the flight of the rocket or how to make the proper motor choice for conditions...

OL JR