Thread: Where's Carl?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 07:48 PM
The_Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl@Semroc

5. Kits for NARAM - In the works are Space Shuttle (Casey 6), SLS ARCAS 1/2 Scale, Omega with Boostervision in Cineroc look-alike capsule, Visitor, and others. Somewhere between zero and four kits will be announced at NARAM. (Probably two.)

Thanks to all the SVDT members for their patience and invaluable help.

Carl,

Omega with Boostervision in Cineroc look-alike capsule ..... I'm very interested in this. I always like to see how others have been building their homebrew camera rocket set ups and I've been interested lately in designing one. You just saved me the design work!

I'll commit to purchase one of the Semroc Omega with Boostervision set ups.

Will the kit ship with the Boostervision camera as a complete package, or will it ship without the camera with the capsule set up especially for mounting the Boostervision?

Will you also make the capsule available to current Boostervision users to expand your sales? It would seem to be a good way to sell some more of the Semroc Omega kits since there really isn't a dedicated vehicle made especially for the Boostervision set up. LOC/Precision had a package deal with Boostervision at one time to purchase a Weasel kit with the Boostervision but the buyer still had to modify the kit some to mount the camera IIRC.

SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates