View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 08:51 PM
BAR

LOL what a bunch of @ssclowns... Glad I dumped that place YEARS ago. What a bunch of moneygrubbing scumbags.

See my previous post on the topic in this thread... they're like a bad televangelist, hokking for money...

How the mighty have fallen...

I'd love to see the 'scathing post" myself LOL

TRF pretty much ran off every vendor of any value (posting material of any actual use to rocketeers) when they started their persecution of vendors in order to extort money out of them... even mentioning ANYTHING that could be possibly twisted to construe some connection to a rocket product, even if unrelated to the vendor's own line, would instantly bring down a fusillade of nonsense from the jack@sses that now own that forum. They also laid claim to anything they set eyes on that was posted on their forum, so creative people like Shrox quit posting there. Basically it blew up in their faces, and now they're scrumming around for money.

Next they'll be on a streetcorner holding up a cardboard sign... they're absolutely shameless and I wouldn't support that bunch of scumbags if they were the last rocket website on the web...

Remember, brothers, give early! Give often! Hallelujah!!! (Gag)... What a bunch of @ssclowns...

Later! OL J R