View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 11:42 PM
Craftsman

I just wanted to say to those who didn't believe me, that Barry did backup my claims about Estes being sold sometime this year (Summer 09 is what I have been told).

He wants to move on and retire ... and with property here and in Europe, he can.

Hey did ya'll know that if you are a citizen of Monaco, you pay no tax anywhere on the planet!?
This is why a small 1 bedroom apartment will sell for 3-5 million dollars. Again, I am NOT making this up

Anyway, I have a little more info about the sale, but I will just keep it to myself and its not worth mentioning. I will leave it to Rocket Dr. or someone else to make information known as they receive it.

Great discussion and what a great experience with the Q&A!

And hey Bob Kaplow, looks like you and Barry can finally shake hands and move on. We need to get Barry/Estes involved with the hobbyist and this was a major step in that direction!

Kaplow, aren't you married to a relative of the Estes's? If so, maybe when Barry buys you that dinner, this is something you two can discuss.

Now if we can only get Jerry back into the mainstream ... maybe we should hold an 'INTERVENTION' for him?

OK, good show, and good flying too all. Spring/Summer is right around the corner and its 'GO' time out at the ranges!

Bob