Thread: Red Arrow gone?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 11:50 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody's Workshop
(snip)
Every one deserves a 2nd chance.

Yeah... but a third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh... where does it end??

This isn't a recent development... go back in the forums and you can find this EXACT sort of thing has been going on with regard to RAH for YEARS... MANY years in fact-- as long as I've been on the forums, and that's been over a decade...

The old saying comes to mind... "Fool me once, shame on YOU, fool me twice, shame on ME!" Trust is earned not freely given... we all take a chance, and yeah we all deserve a second chance. IF RAH's business practices had been nothing but sterling to this point, we'd ALL pretty much be "Omigosh, what a terrible situation to happen to such a great asset to the rocketry business; sure hope things turn around soon!"

But when it's only a difference of degrees, the culmination of a pattern that has been ongoing for YEARS, it's a slightly different story...

I don't think anybody wishes him ill, I know I certainly don't. BUT I don't think rewarding bad decisions and bad behavior with blind trust is particularly smart either.

Yes, hopefully he gets over his problems and gets back on track and makes it right as best as possible. Is it very likely?? Probably not.... but there's always hope...

Course, life has taught me "hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which fills up first"...

Oh well...

Later! OL J R