View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Forest Sprite

Yeah, there are things in life that are more important then rockets, or so my wife tells me. I can see how things could get very busy in your job, which must include helping souls in their lifelong preparation before they make another kind of launch at some point in each one's future. I just wanted to say that I like your choice of a new rocket project, and that I will be quite interested in seeing what you build. I have often thought about building some of those old EIRP plans, but so far, the only one that I have done is the Li'l Augie. I haven't flown it yet, though, or even painted it, even though I finished it some months ago. Some others that I would like to build right away include the Sky Bird II, the Arrow C and the PeeWee. I wonder if the PeeWee might have been the inspiration for the Astron Midget?

I have enjoyed reading many of your build threads over on TRF (and your reviews on EMRR, too). But what better place to post a thread describing how you built one of the best examples of Ye Olde Rocket than on Ye Olde Rocketry Forum?!

Mark \\.
Mark S. Kulka NAR #86134 L1,_ASTRE #471_Adirondack Mountains, NY
Opinions Unfettered by Logic • Advice Unsullied by Erudition • Rocketry Without Pity
+09281962-TAK-08272007+
SAM # 0011