View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 10:09 PM
BAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbzep
Not to rain on any parades, but we thought Launch Magazine was in good shape, but many of us got stuck with 2+ years left on a subscription.

Yeah, but those charlatans were just thieves, pure and simple. They didn't even TRY...just kept taking money right up to when the pulled the plug and RAN.

We've had our share of that sort in rocketry to be sure... to wit, Sheri's Hot Rockets and Red Arrow Hobby, though there are surely others...

I'm sure someone will get all butt-hurt because these thieves were called out, but oh well... I call 'em like I see 'em and when you take money for things you KNOW you cannot or won't be delivering, that's THEFT pure and simple. And yeah those THIEVES took me for 3 years of undelivered LAUNCH magazines. That's why I'll NEVER take the chance and support such an outfit again... Figured with a 3 year subscription "up front" would help them get the magazine on it's feet... instead it just turns out I got BILKED by some cut-n-run THIEVES...

Later! OL J R