View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 06:27 AM
Freeform rocketry advocate.

Location: Claremont, CA "The intellectual capitol of the world."-WSJ

He is bypassing the significant restrictions (he put in place to increase the barriers to entry for other manufacturers) of NAR and TRA and doing as I have said all along is possible and legal. Selling ATF exempt rocket motors to the general public with ZERO certifications.

Instead of developing a new meme, he is carrying over the Irvine developed MRT/HPR diameters of 54mm, 75mm, and 98mm (Composite Distribution 1978) instead of calling them 2-1/8", 3" and 3.875" or even coming up with new diameters. He still refers to lengths in inches.

Mixed units brought over from HPR. I have attached the image of his hitch mount and the data label from his Firestarter-tm clone Dark Matter. The hitch mount photo shows a RMS 54-1706 motor not the Jet motor anyway. Q: So why not just bypass the misdirection? A: Differentiated "intended use".

After opposing FS (sparkies) at NFPA now he sells it to the general public without any permit whatsoever. Exactly as I said was right all along until he ADDED NFPA regulations to restrict that otherwise legal use in rocketry.

55.141-a-8 Jerry

For those who run into this via TRF, after my U.S. Rockets motors were summarily decertified with no reason or notice (Blazanin, Kelly, Rogers), I was the largest single contributor to the successful BATFE lawsuit and you can still find me on http://flyrockets.com. http://blastzone.org/flyrocketswebststats/Referrers.htm
For those who asked, no I cannot PM you on TRF. I am banned. For speaking truth to "power". Email me if you want to chat.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  hitch_mount.png
Views: 58
Size:  1.08 MB  Click image for larger version

Name:  1431553598591_j375dm.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  31.3 KB  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Just Tom.pdf (38.5 KB, 36 views)