Outlook for 8/29/2015 Bong launch
If the weather forecast is wrong and the radar is not showing heavy rain and T-storms I will be there at 8:00 for setup.
But if the forecasts are correct and the radar is reporting T-storms as predicted then I will not show up until later in the morning like around 10:00 am, then if we have enough people present and its not raining set-up will occur.
Just use common sense and watch the radar reports.
Sunday's forecast is looking much better.
I will post updates tomorrow.
I'm planning to be there between 9:00 ~ 9:30, set-up after the rain end
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 AM.|
Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.