Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   Vendors (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FlisKits 6th anniversary (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=3813)

jflis 09-02-2008 07:08 AM

FlisKits 6th anniversary

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Anniversary FlisKits!

FlisKits is proud and excited to be celebrating 6 growth filled years of model rocketry exploration! Join us for the month of September and help us celebrate in high style :)

And, as the Gary Larson cartoon below explains, I've got good gnus and I've got bad gnus... :)

The bad gnus is that due to a sharp increase in balsa prices (due in a large part to growing interest in wind power) and shipping costs (due in a large part to the price of gas), we have had to raise our prices at FlisKits...

The good gnus is that our September anniversary celebration will help take some of the sting out for a little while by offering FREE SHIPPING for the entire month!

NOTE: This free shipping offer is for the continental US only. For details and information concerning international and overseas shipping visit our web site.

In addition to free shipping we are holding two drawings for kits.

Birthday Wishes: Send a birthday wish to happy_birthday (@fliskits.com) and/or make a purchase during the month of September to enter the birthday drawing. There will be 10 names selected at the end of the month and these winners will be able to select their own prize. See the web site for complete details

Photo Contest: Send your photo's of built/painted FlisKits kit to feedback to be put into a second drawing where 10 winners will again be selected and able to pick their own prizes! As before, visit the web site for full details.

Help FlisKits make this the most memorable anniversary yet!

Stay tuned for details about our upcoming anniversary launch too!

Enjoy. Order early, order often :)
jim

Carl@Semroc 09-02-2008 09:27 AM

Happy Anniversary from all of us at Semroc!

Gus 09-02-2008 09:46 AM

Happy Anniversary Fliskits!

Thanks for being such a big part of making this the true golden age of model rocketry.

Ltvscout 09-02-2008 10:23 AM

Wow, six years. It seems like just yesterday... ;)

Happy anniversary, Jim!

Green Dragon 09-02-2008 11:37 AM

Same :)

Good to have you around , here's to your next decade of rocketry excellence ! :)

~ AL

Bob Kaplow 09-02-2008 03:26 PM

Wow! It seems like I've known you for decades :)

mperdue 09-02-2008 03:58 PM

Happy anniversary! I hope you have many more of them.

Mario

jflis 09-03-2008 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Kaplow
Wow! It seems like I've known you for decades :)

Careful there Bob. Remember, we're among the short list of the first folks *ever* to talk about rocketry over computers... ...and it is a very short list too... :D

jim

Chas Russell 09-03-2008 08:57 AM

Congradulations Jim and Fliskits! I need to place an order to get all those kits I didn't pick up at NARAM.

Chas

barone 09-03-2008 10:48 AM

Well.....I needed to get a FnF and a Corona sometime.....might as well be now :D