Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Ye Olde Rocket Forum (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/index.php)
-   SVDT - Semroc Virtual Design Team (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Semroc Starfire (http://www.oldrocketforum.com/showthread.php?t=2384)

Carl@Semroc 10-28-2007 04:53 PM

Semroc Starfire
 
Sheryl has the Starfire online now. Still working on a few more releases before a more general announcement.

Groonies or Grownies?

Initiator001 10-28-2007 05:08 PM

Doggone it, Carl!

All the years I have spent to track down classic, unbuilt model rockets and overpay on many of them just to make sure I will have a kit in case I want to build it, someday.

You're making it too easy! ;)

Keep up the good work!

Bob

PS: Enerjet kits, Enerjet kits, Enerjet kits...

Pyro Pro 10-28-2007 05:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmmm... It doesn't seem to be showing up for me, just the instructions and parts kit (Though all the parts are up now). :confused:

barone 10-28-2007 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiator001

PS: FSI kits, FSI kits, FSI kits...

:D :D :D

Ltvscout 10-28-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl@Semroc
Sheryl has the Starfire online now. Still working on a few more releases before a more general announcement.

I'd prefer to order multiple kits at once instead of onesie, twosie. Could you "reserve" a low number kit for me for my collection of the Starfire and I'll then wait for the other new releases and place one order for all?

Eagle3 10-28-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
I'd prefer to order multiple kits at once instead of onesie, twosie. Could you "reserve" a low number kit for me for my collection of the Starfire and I'll then wait for the other new releases and place one order for all?


Same here if it's possible.

Thanks

foose4string 10-28-2007 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro Pro
Hmmm... It doesn't seem to be showing up for me, just the instructions and parts kit (Though all the parts are up now). :confused:


I'm not seeing the kit either. Looks like it's getting near time for another Semroc order :). Can't wait!

Eagle3 10-29-2007 12:47 PM

Starfire is up. Couldn't resist ordering it now and another VF-261. :D

snaquin 10-29-2007 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barone
:D :D :D


That was sneaky Don!

:D

PS: Enerjet kits, Enerjet kits, Enerjet kits... & FSI kits, FSI kits, FSI kits...

foose4string 10-29-2007 07:14 PM

I'm gonna hold off and make one order also. I like the boat tail on this one. How long before the other releases, any idea? No pressure. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.