PDA

View Full Version : New Saturn V Decal Error & Fix

K.M.Knox
10-05-2010, 10:38 PM
I looked a bit but did not see anything on the forum... I just opened my birthday present and found the little note inside the directions about the fin numbers and letters not having the white background and the insertion of a fixed decal sheet... Well I didn't get a fixed sheet. I am assuming it is pretty small if it just has the numbers and letters on it. Am I right in that it is pretty small, inside the directions with the other decal sheet, and pretty obvious?

I'll contact Estes and let them know, but I just want confirmation of what I appear to be overlooking or not getting.

Thanks for any help you guys. And oh yeah, happy almost birthday to me. AC Supply treated me early...

pantherjon
10-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Yeah the 'corrected' number decal sheet is rather small..Like 3"X3" or so, actually a little smaller then the 'alert' paper they put in the kit..Contact Estes and I am sure they will send you a new one pronto..:)

jetlag
10-06-2010, 07:25 AM
I'm gonna need two of them!
Thanks for the 'heads-up,' as I have not opened either of the two I have to check'em out.

Allen

K.M.Knox
10-06-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the info Jon, I figured it was a fairly small sheet. I emptied the box and scoured the workbench but still did not find it so I sent a email to Estes to let them know.