PDA

View Full Version : BBQ Curb your dog?

UMRS
08-12-2009, 10:08 AM
A picture is worth a thousand words

jeffyjeep
08-12-2009, 11:21 AM
I've been stuck in southern India for the past 5 weeks. Some nice, fresh, BBQ'd bow wow would actually be a welcome menu change! I'm so tired of chicken, fish, rice, and p***-warm water I could just scream.

jeffyjeep

GregGleason
08-12-2009, 01:33 PM
I've been stuck in southern India for the past 5 weeks.

jeffyjeep

Oh man, I feel your pain. I thought I saw poverty on visits to Mexico. Then about two years ago I was in Mumbai for almost a week. You just cannot understand how bad it is unless you are there. To me it almost like being on another planet. I am glad I went, but I was counting down the moments until I was on a plane heading home.

Greg

kurtschachner
08-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Heh, good one UM. It'd be funnier if it were a cat though... ;)

jeffyjeep
08-12-2009, 07:46 PM
Oh man, I feel your pain. I thought I saw poverty on visits to Mexico. Then about two years ago I was in Mumbai for almost a week. You just cannot understand how bad it is unless you are there. To me it almost like being on another planet. I am glad I went, but I was counting down the moments until I was on a plane heading home.

Greg
You betcha! Compared to the desparate poverty and squalour I'm seeing in Trichy, India, the most horrid parts of Mexico City or Monterrey are like The Hamptons! Jeff