PDA

View Full Version : 214 Estes kits

Rocket Doctor
04-29-2008, 09:29 PM
Most everyone got a copy of my kit list, well, I'm selling off the bulk of that list. There are 214 kits in this lot, some, duplicates, and some one of a kind, mainly from 1999 to the present. This lot is worth well over $4000, selling for half price , just $2000 plus shipping.

Go to eby, click on 3130ken. The sale goes off tomorrow.

Get together with other rocketeers, this is well worth the investment.

Mikus
04-29-2008, 09:58 PM
I've been eyeing that since your previous auction. Nice collection. It's a shame my wife loves me a lot, but not that much. ;)

I'd probably have ended up owning some of those had you broken it up, oh well maybe next time. I'd sure like to see what you kept. :D

Mikus
05-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Man.... sorry that loser pulled his bid. I'm not sure how "I bid the wrong amount" is a valid excuse in this auction.

Any thoughts to breaking it up into individual kits or smaller lots? I missed your list but would be interested in some of these. :o

Tom Swift
05-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Most everyone got a copy of my kit list, well, I'm selling off the bulk of that list. There are 214 kits in this lot, some, duplicates, and some one of a kind, mainly from 1999 to the present. This lot is worth well over $4000, selling for half price , just $2000 plus shipping.

Go to eby, click on 3130ken. The sale goes off tomorrow.

Get together with other rocketeers, this is well worth the investment.
I must have missed the list, RD. Where is it posted? Reply by PM if more appropriate.

JRThro
05-01-2008, 02:21 PM
I searched on 3130ken, and only found 8 auctions for built model rockets, one Estes Porta-Pad, and some high power rocketry magazines.

Rocket Doctor
05-01-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm in the process of redoing the list, which consists of 214 kits,with a retail of over $4000, for only $2000 plus shipping. There are 19 boxes. A little bit of everything.

The ebay listing went off yesterday.

Rocketflyer
05-01-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm in the process of redoing the list, which consists of 214 kits,with a retail of over $4000, for only $2000 plus shipping. There are 19 boxes. A little bit of everything.

The ebay listing went off yesterday.

Ahhhhhh, so that's why I spent all that time going through the lists ,and found nothing. :confused: :p

Pulled it yesterday. Makes sense...now :o :)

Rocket Doctor
05-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Ahhhhhh, so that's why I spent all that time going through the lists ,and found nothing. :confused: :p

Pulled it yesterday. Makes sense...now :o :)

I listed it twice, for 7 days and again for 10 days ending yesterday. I had a buyer you backed out, claiming that his wife made him sleep on the sofa because he wanted his "toys".

I will be typing up the list, if you want the new list, PM me with your snail mail, USPS mailing address.
Thanks
RD

metalhead100
05-02-2008, 11:07 PM
No wife of mine......sell her off and get the toys. Yer only on this planet once and i wouldnt waste it with a woman like that.

Rocket Doctor
05-03-2008, 05:41 AM
No wife of mine......sell her off and get the toys. Yer only on this planet once and i wouldnt waste it with a woman like that.

Jim
This is what he told me, you know how then can get. Try throwing away some of their earings and such.
RD