PDA

View Full Version : Golden Scout registration

Rocket Doctor
03-16-2008, 08:31 PM
As I have mentioned in a previous thread, you can now register your Golden Scout without having flown you GS yet.

You can also fly your GS now, an announcement will be made next week regarding those who have purchsed Godlen Scout and aren't going to fly his/hers.

We know some rocketeers are putting their extra GS away for future generations, we will address this as far as certificates go.

If you click on the "state" designation on the top of the registration page (it's underlines) it will bring up a map of the USA showing which states have had registrations. We are hoping to fill the map and have a solid gold map.

If you know of fellow rocketeers in states not represented yet, please get in touch with them and spread the word.

Once again, we thank you for your enthusiasm and support of the Sky Of Gold - Golden Scout program.

Skippy
03-17-2008, 03:01 AM
What about us overseas types? Do we still qualify for a certificate? I know my two kids would be excited about it.

Rocket Doctor
03-17-2008, 05:20 AM
What about us overseas types? Do we still qualify for a certificate? I know my two kids would be excited about it.

YES This is a Worldwide event!
We encourage participation from our International rocketeer friends. Please register your Golden Scout, fly it during July 2008, update the information, and, a certificate of participation will be on it's way to you.

Thanks for your interest and participation in this historic event.

RD