PDA

View Full Version : Many kits left for sale- with prices !

ghrocketman
03-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Hello all YORF members.

I have the following kits left for sale, with prices and shipping/packaging costs.
ALL prices/shipping costs are firm with the exception of the Semroc Saturn 1B, which I will entertain counter-offers.
All are for U.S. Buyers ONLY, PayPal payment ONLY.

Estes Astron Scrambler K-37/1237 $95 + $12 shipping.
Estes Skytracer $55 + $10 shipping
Estes F-61 Starfighter $60 + $10 shipping
Estes Manta Bomber $65 + $10 shipping

PDR (Pimp Daddy Rocketry) Orbital Transport which includes laser cut fins/wings: $60 + $12 shipping

Semroc Saturn 1B kit #00014. $200.00 + $18 shipping; this one is negotiable and I'm open to REASONABLE (not even close to regular kit price though) offers.

If interested in any of the above, PM me.

I also have that Semroc one-off Prototype Enerjet Athena from Carl that I will entertain unreasonably-high, I don't wanna sell it, ridiculous offers for....most likely nobody will offer me the value I put on it though. If I revealed the #, most here would respond "Yer NUTS !" :D

A Fish Named Wallyum
03-06-2016, 09:17 PM
If I revealed the #, most here would respond "Yer NUTS !" :D
I had to read that part twice. I thought it was the price and was going to ask if it mattered if they were purely decorative. :eek:

ghrocketman
03-06-2016, 09:30 PM
That's a good one, Bill !
Hyuk, yuk, yuk ! :D

This whole selling thing is kinda weird to me though.
I have always been a buyer/hoarder, but came to the realization that living in a two-bedroom 1200 sq ft condo is not compatible with having an entire bedroom devoted as a hobby room only.
My inventory of NIB R/C Airplane kits, R/C engines, R/C parts/accessories and vintage model rocket kits rivals most small hobby shops.
I know I have most likely the largest collection of new-in-can usable Pactra Aero Gloss Dope.
NONE of that is for sale however....

ghrocketman
03-06-2016, 11:25 PM
The kits will be for sale here for a few days before they go back on eBay.

tbzep
03-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Is the PDR OT a clone or an upscale? They've been OOP so long I can't remember.

ghrocketman
03-07-2016, 10:31 AM
The PDR OT is a clone that includes all laser-cut fin/wing parts.

I sold my Hawk's Hobby Super Orbital Transport upscale on eBay within 15 minutes of listing it for $125.

I have a few other PDR kits still including the K-21 Gemini Titan that I plan to hold onto.

ghrocketman
03-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Semms to be little/no interest here in the kits, so they are going back on eBay tomorrow.