PDA

View Full Version : Rocketry Counselor needed

Chiprocketry
04-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi Guys, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place or not, so please direct me if there might be a better place for this.

I'm trying to find someone who are interested in teaching rocketry to kids at a children's summer camp over the summer. Camp Chipinaw is located in the Catskill Mountains of New York. We offer full room and board for the summer plus salary. You can apply online at www.chipinaw.com or email me for more info at jobs@chipinaw.com We usually hire college students for this role. Please let me know if you're interested or if there's a better place to put the word out.

I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place. Thank you!

Cohetero-negro
04-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Hi Guys, I'm not sure if I'm in the right place or not, so please direct me if there might be a better place for this.

I'm trying to find someone who are interested in teaching rocketry to kids at a children's summer camp over the summer. Camp Chipinaw is located in the Catskill Mountains of New York. We offer full room and board for the summer plus salary. You can apply online at www.chipinaw.com or email me for more info at jobs@chipinaw.com We usually hire college students for this role. Please let me know if you're interested or if there's a better place to put the word out.

I apologize if I'm posting in the wrong place. Thank you!

Dude I am sure you will have people from here applying. Also try the 'other' site: rocketryforum.com ... there are a few level headed people over there to get into your program.

Jonathan

Jerry Irvine
04-03-2012, 05:53 PM
All the classes I have taught (14 years) were in CA, however I am trained. :)

Jerry